Drawing in 2D

 This week's class and assignment were a review from last year for me.


As a result, I didn't end up making a ton of notes. I did end up making some comments towards the end on functions I had never used before.

The text in the photo is a bit small, so I can add them in text here too:

The fillet command is new to me. I'm frustrated by the lack of batch-processing with the feature and lack of preview, but otherwise, I can see myself using this.

I didn't know the array function before today.
Initially, I used the "centre" and "near" Osnaps to copy the circle along the curve, lining them up with the template.
Then I tried the array function. I couldn't find the typed command for "array along curve", and had to use the side menu. I liked this command, it made the process quicker and more precise.

Most of this was easy, a review from last year, hence the lack of notes.


I enjoyed this assignment, even though I found it quite simple and easy.

- Pete


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Patterns Research

Laser Cutting Research

Laser Cut Project